We care about your privacy. Read the FWNews Privacy Statement (hereinafter referred to as the “Privacy Statement”) – it describes what types of data we collect by receiving it from you and your devices (hereinafter “Data”), how we use your Data and what legal grounds we rely on processing your data. The Privacy Statement also describes how FWNews uses your content, which means your correspondence with third parties, messages sent by you to FWNews through the Services, and files, photos, documents, audio, digital works, live broadcasts and videos that you post, store, transfer or send using the Services (hereinafter “Your Content”). In cases where the processing is carried out on the basis of the consent obtained, and to the extent permitted by law, by accepting these Terms, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your content and Data in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Statement. In some cases, we will give a separate notice and ask for your consent, as indicated in the Privacy Statement.
Many of our Services allow you to store or send your content, or receive materials from others. We do not claim ownership of your content. Your content remains your content and you are responsible for it.
- When you send your content to other people, you understand that they can globally use, save, record, play, broadcast, transmit, publish and display (and in some cases also delete) your content without providing you compensation. If you don’t want to grant other users such rights, do not use the Services to provide shared access to your content. You represent and warrant that for the duration of these Terms you are the holder (and will be) of all necessary rights to your content that is posted, stored or published on the resources of the Services or with their help, and that the collection, use and storage of your content does not violate any law or the rights of others. FWNews does not own your content, control, check, pay, confirm it and does not assume any other responsibility for your content. FWNews cannot be held liable for your content or materials that other parties post, store or submit using the Services.
- To the extent necessary to provide the Services to you and others, to protect you and the Services, and to improve FWNews products and services, you grant FWNews a worldwide free license to use the intellectual property associated with your materials, such as copying, storing, transferring, reformatting, displaying and distributing your materials in the Services using communication tools. If you publish Your materials in the areas of the Services, where it will be widely available on the network without restrictions, your materials may appear in demonstrations or materials advertising the Service. Some of the Services are supported through advertising. We do not use what you say in mail, chat, video calls or voicemail, or in your documents, in your photos or in other personal files for targeted advertising directed to you. Our advertising policies are detailed in the Privacy Statement.
By agreeing to these Terms, you agree that when using FWNews you will follow these rules:
- Do not do anything illegal.
- Do not carry out any actions that are child exploitation, cause or constitute a threat to children.
- Do not spam. Spam is unsolicited mail, messages placed on message boards, contact requests, SMS (text messages) or instant messages.
- Do not publicly display or use FWNews to send inappropriate content or materials (including, for example, nudity, bestiality, pornography, abusive language, violent or criminal activity) or your content or materials that are contrary to local legislation.
- Do not carry out actions that are fraudulent, false or misleading (for example, attempting to deceive money by fraudulent means, impersonating another person, manipulating FWNews to increase the value of the playback counter or affect ratings or comments) or defamatory or offensive to dignity.
- Do not bypass any restrictions on access to FWNews or the availability of FWNews.
- Do not take actions that harm you, FWNews or others (for example, transmitting viruses, stalking, posting content promoting terrorism or extremism, aggressive speech, advocating violence against others).
- Do not violate the rights of others (for example, unauthorized transfer of music protected by copyright, or other intellectual property).
- Do not take actions that violate the right to privacy or the right to protect the data of others.
- Do not assist others in violating these rules.
Enforcement. In the event you violate these Terms, we may, at our sole discretion, terminate your access to FWNews.
FWNews collects data received from users in the process of interacting with them and our products. Users provide some of this data directly, and some of it is received by FWNews by collecting data on user interactions and their interactions with our products. What data we collect depends on the context of your interaction with FWNews, on your chosen parameters, including privacy settings, on the products and components that you use. We also receive user data from third parties.
You can choose what technologies you want to use and what data you want to provide. You can decline the request for the provision of your personal data. Many of the FWNews products require certain personal data to work. If you refuse to provide the data necessary for the product or component to work, some functions or services may not be available to you. Similarly, if we need to collect personal data in accordance with the requirements of the law or to conclude a contract, and you do not provide data, we will not be able to conclude a contract. If this is related to a product that you are already using, we will have to suspend or cancel its use. In this case, we will notify you. Although the provision of data is optional and you can opt out of the transfer of personal data, some features, such as personalization, using such data will not be available to you.
Use of personal data
FWNews uses the data it collects to provide you with interactive features. In particular, we use data for the following purposes:
- Providing our products, including updates, security patches and troubleshooting, as well as providing support. This also includes the transfer of data that is required to provide services or complete requested transactions.
- Improvement and development of our products.
- Personalizing our products and providing recommendations.
- Advertising, including sending advertising messages, targeted advertising and relevant offers for you
We also use this data to conduct our activities, including for performance analysis, legal duties, development of our employees and research.
To this end, we combine the data collected in different contexts, or received from third parties, to provide you with more effective, consistent and personalized news and data, to make informed business decisions and for other reasonable purposes.
For the processing of personal data for these purposes, automated and manual methods are used. Automated methods are often associated with and supported by manual methods. For example, automated methods include artificial intelligence (AI), which we consider a set of technologies that allow computers to perceive, study, reason and help solve problems in the way people do. To create, train and improve the accuracy of our automated processing methods (including AI), we manually study some forecasts and conclusions created by automated methods based on basic data. For example, we manually study short fragments of a small amount of voice data that we tried to anonymize to improve our voice services, such as recognition and translation.
Reasons for the disclosure of personal data
We disclose personal data with your consent or to conduct transactions, or to provide the products requested or authorized by you. We also disclose data controlled by FWNews to affiliates and branches; contractors working on our behalf; at the request of the law or for the protection of rights in the framework of litigation; to protect our customers; to protect people’s lives; to maintain the security system of our products; and to protect the rights or property of FWNews and its customers.
Access and management of personal data
You can also indicate whether you agree that FWNews will collect and use your data. You can manage the personal data that FWNews has received and apply your data protection rights by contacting FWNews or using the various means that we provide. In some cases, access to or management of your personal data is restricted in accordance with applicable law. The way you access and manage your personal data also depends on the product you are using.
For example, you can:
- control the use of data used to receive targeted advertising from FWNews;
- choose how you would like to receive promotional materials from FWNews: by e-mail, via SMS, by phone or by regular mail;
- View and delete some of your data on FWNews resources;
Not all personal data processed by FWNews can be accessed or managed using the tools indicated above. If you want to view or configure personal data processed by FWNews that cannot be accessed using the above tools or directly through the FWNews products you use, you can always contact FWNews through the contact forms on the FWNews websites.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Web beacons are also used to place cookies, collect information about the use of products and their effectiveness. Our websites may use web beacons or similar technology from third-party service providers.
FWNews may introduce user account creation on the site. Using the account on the site, you can log in to FWNews products, as well as to the services of some FWNews partners. The personal data associated with your FWNews account includes credentials, name and contact details, billing information, device and usage data, contacts, information about your actions, interests and favorites. Logging into your FWNews account allows you to personalize our products, ensures consistent interaction of products with devices, allows you to use a cloud data storage, make payments using payment methods that are stored in your FWNews account, and also use other features.